• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Some Ideas I have for New Features.

Ronaldson

I have an idea for a new feature called "The Fellowship Hall". I know others may have suggested the same thing, but here's my take on it...
Fellowship Hall would be a new building that you can put out if you're in a FS, and when you go there you can trade various items, enchantments, un-used buildings you don't need, and even artifacts you don't need to players that DO NEED THEM! There are so many new players that want this evolving building, or that building, and why not have a thing where you can give them your artifacts you don't need, or a building you have in inventory?
Another great idea i had was for a new kind of Phoenix that increases your health like the Martial Monastery if fed. I know that may be redundant as we have a MM, but i think it would be great, and the Health effects can go up to let's say 20%. 50% health would be even better, that way it would be like a Twin of the Fire Phoenix, only it gives health instead of Attack.
The last idea (for now! lol) is for a new chapter called "Otherworldly Visitors" where Aliens land in Elvenar, and their Space Ship breaks down, and you have to help them repair it in return for new techs, and whatnot. I also think there should be a new class of Fighters, but you'll have to stay tuned on that, because I don't quite have it worked out yet as to what they can do. Thanks for reading!

Genefer

I like the idea of a Fellowship Hall, but I do not see a benefit for Elvenar - other than happier active players who would be so excited they talk the game up to friends & family increasing the user base ... Really, the artifacts and buildings induce diamond purchases - to get that last couple artifacts through the MA, or purchase event currency to ensure you get the artifacts, the full building set, and the daily prize buildings your city would benefit from having one or several of.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
We proposed this on the EN Forum a while back, pretty sure I was in Keen so that would be the Summer of 2016. Anyway it died because a senior staffer (probably Marindor) said it was exploitable.

Nynan07

A thought I had was to have the selection button on manufactories and workshops with a +/- button to select how many you want producing a particular item (all at once) and also the same if you need to cancel a production. I will accidentally hit the wrong production then have to individually cancel each building.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I love the idea of a Fellowship building, but I also firmly believe that Inno would hate it.

Zoof

I love the idea of a Fellowship building, but I also firmly believe that Inno would hate it.
Is it because they believe we're not allowed to be happy? I want to be happy with a theoretical fellowship of me and 24 other me having fellowship with each other, getting to know each other outside our own heads and chatting like a normal fellowship. Externally. Mmm yes. I sure do love breathing. Don't you? We are all definitely 100% most certainly not robots or any other kind of disembodied soul, artificial or otherwise. Nosirreebob! I'm as normal as it gets and we discuss this at length with each other so we too can be normal. And we can even designate one person to be more normal than the others and give them all the artifacts and goods and pets and buildings so everyone who's slightly less normal can be employed to scoop all the poop that a city made of pets will cause.

*runs away really fast*

Yogi Dave

There needs to be a separate thread for each idea or suggestion. Having 3 in the same thread makes it impossible to figure out which to talk about. Plus, how would voting work since a simple yes/no doesn't seem to fit.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Is it because they believe we're not allowed to be happy?
No, it's because trading things which are designed with a controlled acquisition rate makes it too easy to push. How will the idea sound if someone creates themselves 10 small cities and uses them to trade a bunch of limited edition event buildings to their main? Or sets up small cities to do nothing but manufacture CC or MM spells 24/7 for them in exchange for the thousands of Relics a large city can obtain every week?

Zoof

No, it's because trading things which are designed with a controlled acquisition rate makes it too easy to push. How will the idea sound if someone creates themselves 10 small cities and uses them to trade a bunch of limited edition event buildings to their main? Or sets up small cities to do nothing but manufacture CC or MM spells 24/7 for them in exchange for the thousands of Relics a large city can obtain every week?
It sounds almost exactly like how it would be in the rest of the post you quoted. Where some of "us" is more "equal" than the rest.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
It sounds almost exactly like how it would be in the rest of the post you quoted. Where some of "us" is more "equal" than the rest.
I don't know. The rest of the post was so heavily steeped in sarcasm I gave up on it. I answered the only question I saw and didn't comment onthe rest of the post or I would have quoted it.

Socialization is a good thing. that doesn't mean it should include the ability to trade anything we want. The game is based on an economy, and the developers need to have some control over the economy or people will exploit it.

BrinDarby

So the MM, and things like UUUs & DAs isn't enough ???
in the space of most Phoenixes (4x4) you can put a DA
and (2) UUUs... thats +100% for 5 days... rather than a new
Phoenix that prolly wont stay fed for 5 days @ +50% ??

trying to see the logic for the need for the new Phoenix.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
trying to see the logic for the need for the new Phoenix.
Meaningful choices are usually good for a game. If it offers soemthing they can't get in another evolving building, and replicates other in game buildings, and requires pet food, it's probably exactly the sort of thing that would cause people to have to make a choice between it and something else.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
We proposed this on the EN Forum a while back, pretty sure I was in Keen so that would be the Summer of 2016. Anyway it died because a senior staffer (probably Marindor) said it was exploitable.

Yep, there are players who think nothing of using whatever loophole they find. Sounds like human nature in that don't most of us find ways to get what we want even if it's not right? Usually we simply redefine the terms so what was horrid then is now just, more or less, neutral. Language is a powerful tool and, as the Cheshire cat said in Alice in Wonderland (or maybe it was "Through the Looking Glass"), "a word can mean whatever I want it to mean, nothing more, nothing less."

I agree that it can be abused, but the abuse is not from the idea but from the inability/unwillingness of Inno to control multi accounts and pushing. If they could/would fix that, then a lot of suggestions would make a lot more sense and enhance the game greatly.

Just another thought and, as usual, "I could be wrong."

AJ