• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Some residences don't give gold every time

ElfGunn

I've got fourteen residences, some 13*, some 12 or 11. Several of them don't give gold after a long break. This has persisted even after several upgrades.

Is this a known bug? I did a search, but found nothing. Oddly, this seems to be location related. I have them in a row, and when I swapped places, the no gold locations still didn't produce. Also oddly, sometimes the no gold locations produce after the others are collected.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Do you possibly have an intermittent road connection? Residences do need a road to produce gold. Also higher levels take longer for collectable taxes to accrue.

NightshadeCS

Yeah, I think this may just be the difference in the early collect time. Open up one of your residences and take a look at the little icon part way up the progress bar. That will tell you the early collect time, or how long after a collection you have to wait until coins are available to collect again.

If this is not the answer to your problem, you may need to contact Support.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
There have been times when it seems like a building freezes up and will not let me collect from it. It only happens occasionally. Normally logging off and logging right back on clears the problem. Try this next time it happens.

ElfGunn

The road in front of the residences has been unchanged since before this started. I just tried logging out and in, no change the far. There is some difference in the early collect time, but this issue occurs even after many hours have passed.

I do recollect now that this started after several upgrades; maybe it will be fixed after several more. Thanks for weighing in.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
The picking up and moving buildings as a fix seems to point another issue. We are getting locked or frozen buildings again, as @Henroo pointed out. Definitely open a ticket to Support so that they can check what form of hinky you have going on.

ElfGunn

Well aren't I the silly one. It looks like there is no issue. The locations I thought weren't giving gold are on the opposite side of the path from several of my plank manufactories. I have been sliding my finger to collect items that are close together, and I always collect the planks first. The slide was enough to collect the residence gold as well.

I've been collecting the gold first the last few times, and it looks like that solves the "problem". Thanks again for all the suggestions.