• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Some strange developments...

DeletedUser1016

Goblins - could very well be...the little guys does look like a young goblin - like in the hobbit, that Gollum killed?

DeletedUser1430

Thinking Orcs with Goblin slaves servants.

Notice in the sketch how it looks like an armed Orc on his mount watching over the little Goblins as they are forced to collect whatever they are collecting, possibly Magic Dust. Now that poor little Goblin is being forced to carry stuff through the portal.

Little do these guest races realize that they'll be pandering to their new Elven master soon enough, just after I kick these ungrateful and snobby fairies out like what was done with the Dwarves. Stealin' up my land, how dare they!? :D

DeletedUser3133

My thoughts on what I perceive this to be is... It appears to be a brownie/sprite village with an ogre visiting on the ancylodon. So I had my husband that doesn't play but I would love for him to try but he doesn't like computer so his thoughts were about like mine & he saw a goblin riding the ancylodon. But with the mushrooms it's definitely a small fairy tribe setting.

DeletedUser3040

They already announced it on the July episode of their show. It's Orcs and goblins working together. I thought the structures looked awfully similar to those of the goblin village in an old PS2 game I liked called Radiata Stories.

DeletedUser2384

maybe wrong but it looks like pixies, with the little nets catching some kind of floating beams of lite or sunshine beams. the guy on the ride maybe a little bigger then the little ones with the nets, but not by much. he seems to be in size with the little guys, maybe a bigger worker. as for him being orc, if thats a long ponytail on his head, no way he could be an orc, there all bald as eggs. the mushroom shaped buildings would be in line of pixie houses. can hardly wait for the colored pictures to come out.

DeletedUser61

Yeah - Timon indicated that the Flying Units were more of a technical challenge than anybody intended, so they sidelined them for a while so that they could focus "most" of the team on content that WAS ready. Hopefully that also freed up a team for some bug hunting.

DeletedUser1016

Holy crap Batman!

Ha...I used the "C" word and got my hand slapped...yet I used it criticizing the game developers when they screwed up the barrack & magic academy production...more then likely I probably hurt their feelings more then anything, so they used the "forum language rule" just for an excuse to erase the post....touchy...touchy...little moderators....

I want to see if they smack your hand or if they live by double standards.....

DeletedUser

Ha...I used the "C" word and got my hand slapped...yet I used it criticizing the game developers when they screwed up the barrack & magic academy production...more then likely I probably hurt their feelings more then anything, so they used the "forum language rule" just for an excuse to erase the post....touchy...touchy...little moderators....

I want to see if they smack your hand or if they live by double standards.....

Welcome to the Hand Slapped Club...sheesh I have to keep a list of the no-no's.
I've only been here about 2-3 weeks and I still have red marks :)

DeletedUser3389

special Mushroom fields for gnomes!!! that they have to take w them for special quests....