• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

"Something's Missing" gremlin

• Thread starter Deleted User - 849777001
  • Start date

Deleted User - 849777001

Has anyone been plagued by the little "somethings missing" gremlin?
Since Saturday night...my interactions in Elvenar..2worlds, 2 cities, have been interrupted by the the gremlin.
I have logged out (with great difficulty...as the gremlin won't even let me log off). I immediately log on to some of my other apps, and find they are accessible, so I know my wifi is not at fault.
I am usually harvesting my city...when he interrupts...so I can't even check to see if I have received my harvested goods & mana. I fed my Astral P...then couldn't do Spire...so it wasted my feeding effect.

It is so toothgrindinly frustrating! I couldn't even do Spire until today!

Deleted User - 849777001

Support said "empty your cache"
Where is my cache??? I am soooooo tech challenged!

Dreamyn2

Buddy Fan Club member
Clear your browser history:
  1. Open Settings, scroll down until you find Safari, then select it to open the next menu.
  2. Scroll down and tap ‘Clear History and Website Data’.
  3. In the popup, tap ‘Clear History and Data’ to confirm.

Dreamyn2

Buddy Fan Club member
If you have other browsers such as Chrome, you’ll want to clear the history there too.

*Some sites may need you to log back in with your password after clearing your history

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Just be careful if you clear your history. Make sure you remember your passwords. I once pressed "clear cookies and history" and I lost all my passwords. I had them on autofill and I couldn't remember some of them, so my programming son had to come in and retrieve them somehow. I felt like a dummy, lol.

One thing I've noticed about Elvenar ... I always get kicked out precisely at 8pm if I'm trying to do anything when the day refreshes (the NH resets, etc ... that happens at 8pm for me). I have to check the clock and make sure that I don't do anything during the few seconds before and after 8pm so that I won't get kicked out. That's been going on forever.

Deleted User - 849777001

I try to miss Prime time too...I've noticed "everything internet" challenges most systems including my wifi provider which is why I'm a midnight marauder...not many FS members around to chat with so that's when I read the forum for game info and chapter strategies.

Thank you for the password info...I'll have to check to see if I shot myself in the foot : )