• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Sometimes I can't see some buildings of mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser23078

It isn't an important issue, anyway sometimes some of my buildings are invisible, even if I know they're still there because the mouse detects their existence by opening the usual window.
I suppose it happens only in Sinya Arda, since I just founded two other cities and it never happened in those other worlds.

DeletedUser23078

Well, I said it isn't an important issue just because I can play on my tablet as well, but if not, it'd be 'important', because I wouldn't be able to move my buildings (I often move them).

DeletedUser23078

just refresh the page or whatever the non-computer equivalent is. This happens to me rarely but when it does refreshing the page works like a charm

Thanks NormalMoon, I'll do it!
Indeed, I remember that sometimes after coming back from the world map, some buildings were back. I guess that worked like a refresh of the page.

DeletedUser23078

That's good, thx Ashrem! :D As soon as I have some screenshots to show I'll report in that way. A caching issue, yeah, it must be that.

Fayeanne

I'm guessing the cause of this issue is the same as the one reported here:

https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/html-5-glitches.19852/

The reason I say this is I had the same thing happen: some of my buildings were invisible, and then when I scrolled around my city, I saw that other buildings were glitched as shown in that other post. It appears to me to be a texture-corruption problem. For the record, I see this in the HML5 client, and only very recently.

DeletedUser23078

Game version: v1.79.3-(ae3aa8f) (2019-05-20 11:24)
Game world: Sinya Arda
Browser + version: Mozilla Firefox Quantum 66.0.5 (64 bit)

Flash Player version: 32.0.0.192
Operating System: Windows7
Screen resolution: 1680x1050
Account name: Dandini
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 4/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: "Invisible buildings" I suppose

Current situation:
Today it occurred me again: as I logged in 2 buildings (the trader and a phoenix) were invisible. After refreshing the page they appeared again.

Expected situation:

Reproduction Steps
As I login after three or more hours of inactivity I can't see some buildings of mine
2. Then I go to the world map or refresh the page
3. Often (but not always) as I return to my city those buildings are back.
4. __
5. __

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
TODAY as I logged in I saw this:
5bqgq5sqaja4bfn6g.jpg

whsdeh5dc2as7pe6g.jpg

This time just these 2 buildings were invisible (in other times they could be more). As I refreshed the page like NormalMoon suggested, they were back, as you can see in the images below:

8jfph62ryfsmd8q6g.jpg

3kx2ah2p23rqmmw6g.jpg

NOTE: After making this report I updated Mozilla to version 67.0 I don't know yet if the issue will recur even in this new version of the browser.

Status
Not open for further replies.