• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Sometimes let us choose which prize we want.

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4259086
  • Start date

Deleted User - 4259086

It'd be nice if we could sometimes be able to choose our rewards, now and then. My Harandar city seriously needs a supply storage boost!:supply::oops:

Deleted User - 4259086

Do you mean one of the Instants that gives you supplies when you use it or do you mean an actual increase in the amount of supplies you can hold?
Those both sound cool. But I mean, like, a choice in coin rain, supply storage or... something else. Like a small culture boost. Or ancient wonder. Or wood, crystal, marble (etc.) bundles. Idk. Whatever your city actually needs. Because I went through hundreds of candies before I finally got a supply storage boost in order to finally finish the Trader technology and get a Trader.
I'm not wanting to make the game too much easier, or anything. It'd get less challenging and more boring.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I think a lot of people might prefer to be able to buy specific prizes with a fixed amount of event currency. The problem with getting it passed is that there's a lot of gambling-related research to show that random results are more addictive and more likely to generate extra spending.