• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Somewhat Laid back Fellowship Looking To Merge.

• Thread starter DeletedUser14718
  • Start date

DeletedUser14718

We currently have 18 members, but only 11 of us play daily and not all of them help with events or tourneys because of work. Most don't polish daily either. Some members have not played since joining.

Is there any other Fellowship that would like to merge?

If interested contact me here or on the game at the "Beauty In Everything" Fellowship.

I would like to stay the Archmage, but I am willing to step down if needed.

I am disabled and if I am home and awake I am playing the game so I am on a lot.

Charle-Anne

We are Vinlanders and if you are still looking to merge give us a look over, we have about 11 active members as well, we would like others to merge with us. you can contact me or our Archmage Odin Justin

DeletedUser14718

We are Vinlanders and if you are still looking to merge give us a look over, we have about 11 active members as well, we would like others to merge with us. you can contact me or our Archmage Odin Justin

I will ask my Fellowship what they want. Even though I am the Archmage I like us to vote on things.

Charle-Anne

apologies, we are in Arendyll. In Felyndral we are Songs of Experience. Bot fellowships can use active players. I thought I was in Arendyll when I sent you the message so maybe its fate.

Charle-Anne

View attachment 4823

Hi! :)
Greetings from the leaky PuffinRaft somewhere on an ocean or very large lake in Wyandor…we’re not sure which, but since we can’t swim and we’re lost anyway, it doesn’t really matter.

This is NOT a traditional FS. We’re a trading club and we don’t like rules. This means no rounds schedule, no mandatory contests, no adventures except the imaginary ones we make up for ourselves sometimes, no dress code and no pea shooters. Okay…sometimes pea shooters, but there will be a background check. If you want to engage in any of those activities, knock yourself out.

We just want fair two or three star trades (including cross tier), and unless you’re a recent Academy Award winner, drama is never encouraged. Maybe not even then.

Improv comedy is another thing entirely.

Grow your city the way you want to. We’re not going to tell you how, so relax and have fun. Just remember…a city-growing Puffin is a happy Puffin, so don’t just sit there not growing at all. Let us know if you need to be gone or inactive for, say three weeks. If you don’t, we’ll just figure you fell overboard and we’ll toss your gear in the water for the 20 ft. Navi-Gator to chomp on.

Apply to Archmage Emig. He’ll get back to you if he’s awake.

Charle-Anne

In Winyandor our fellowship is FerretShire2. when I posted the thread, I thought I was in the Arendyll forum. but if you are looking for a change, check us out our Archmage is Snutitu and we are an active but non stressful fellowship

DeletedUser7206

In Winyandor our fellowship is FerretShire2. when I posted the thread, I thought I was in the Arendyll forum. but if you are looking for a change, check us out our Archmage is Snutitu and we are an active but non stressful fellowship
We're looking for members.:) I'm not looking for a different FS.

Good luck, though.