• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Songs about cars or driving

DeletedUser20951

I try to keep an open mind when it comes to music.There can be many good songs in many different genre. I'll listen to anything at least once and then make up my mind from there on whether I like it or not. I listen to so many different styles and there is good stuff in all of them. If you don't at least give it a try, you'll never know. If you have an open mind and give it a listen, you just may be surprised and find something you like or never knew you would like.
I've always been horrible about that, listening to new music or genres I don't prefer. At a certain age, I simply stopped growing when it comes to interests and hobbies, perhaps because I am limited in what I like or already have too many to devote enough time to, due to the limitations of life. Not something that bothers me, but I do have much respect for those with broader tastes.
I'll leave it there for now.
Whoa, so many car songs! Before this thread, I didn't know there were so many. XD
I was raised in a musical family.
My family has the musical inclinations of a chimney, but it is said, and studied, that music improves empathy and emotional range, and I'd always thought it would have been nice to grow up in this environment.
I know this doesn't fit the topic, but here is one of those homeless guys playing piano.
Damn, that's tight! We have a fairly large homeless population in my town, mainly because they have been driven out of the bigger cities in the state, and it turns my stomach, how they are looked down on and treated poorly by the majority here. There was a scuffle at my apartment about a month ago, fighting and the cops called in. Turns out, one of my neighbors invited a friend over, who happened to be homeless, and two other neighbors grabbed her bike, along with her few belongings (including some food), while she was inside, and then chucked it all into the canal, for no thrice-damned reason but to be ricks. WHAT THE FRICK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?!

Gath Of Baal

A song about a type of car brought back to life in a movie about stealing cars :)

Anyone else driven a car like this that's got more rust and duct tape on it then anything else :p

Last edited:

Gath Of Baal

In my opinion this is the best version of this song :) Turn the volume all the way up and prepare to dance, sing along and forget al your troubles for a few minutes

Gath Of Baal

This is music to my ears.. Give me a rumbling V8 any day.. with the t tops off and your favorite song playing makes it even better :)

Donnyd

Cruzin down the street in my 6 4.....
This is what happens when you let preppy white boys cover a rap song.
The Rolls up on blocks at the start and the end of the video cracks me up every time