• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Songs of Experience looking for a FS to Merge with US

cindywillow

Songs of Experience is in need of 6-8 new team members. Thinking there may be a small FS that would like to merge with us or just single players. We are awesome Team players and participate in Tourneys, Spire and Fellowship Adventures. Currently ranked #136. Contact cindywillow.

Kekune

I'm still trying to save this Fellowship. We have 12 active players left.
Hey there - I don't play actively on US3 so can't help directly. But I wanted to offer an idea.

Have you considered recruiting newbie cities? Just send out blind invitations to small cities. It'll take a lot, but enough will join that you'll have members again. They'll bring new energy, and you can use your "songs of experience" to guide them through the game. It might be better than your alternatives.

Just a thought. Good luck to you.

Kerenah

Hi there, we have room for maybe 8 people in ours if we did some more skimming of inactive players, but I know you're trying to stay where you are. If you reach a point where you'd consider coming to us, feel free to reach out. You're welcome to reach out to me in game if you want to try to put our heads together and see if we are in the same mindset with similar goals. We are Fellowship of the Ping, we've been around for about five years.