• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Sorcerers and Dragons

fitress

Every time I think I know what I'm doing, I shoot myself in the foot, so, just to be sure..........

I have completed S&D Ancient Wonders and have collected my diamonds. Am currently working on KP and mana for Halflings Advanced Scouts.

Is it safe for me to sell off all things S&D?

Any words of warning or advice for Halflings? Thnx

DeletedUser9601

Yes, sell it. The developers wised up that the later quests aren't "sell a portal," but instead its "don't have [previous portal]."

Halflings - its a slog, and its hard to gauge what fields you need the most of. I'd recommend having as many fields/farms as you can fit in, akin to Orcs. I did the standard "4 of each" and found I was consistently tech-locked on the last half-dozen techs. I think this is the first chapter where Inno really back-loads the research goods for tech costs, and you feel it. You think you're near the end of the chapter, and a month goes by, and you're still there. So just be ready and expect that.

Also, I upgraded fields as I went - meaning I built 4 level 1 fields, then 4 level 2 fields, etc. I think @SoggyShorts built 16 level 1 fields (or however many you end up having), then upgraded 12 to level 2, then 8 to level 3, etc. And I think in the long run his way worked out better. My way ended up with what felt like a fair bit of downtime on some of my fields, just based on collection timers.

fitress

Thnx - I've already got my gamersgems up and am checking it out to see if I can get some good clues as to timing and stuff.
(By the way, you'v got a lot of company. Not sure I'd trust anyone who says they don't "jump in", even once in a while).