• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Sorcerers' Homecoming discussion

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
There is exactly one and it only produces seeds in the chapter 11 version, the Active Crevice. No clue how good it is because elvenarchitect has it listed incorrectly for what it produces.
Thanks, I appreciate the info ... dang, I can't get that in any case. I'm finishing up Amuni now. :(

Darielle

No. But event seed producers are rarely as good as Festival Merchants. If you need more seed production, your best bet is to just keep an eye on the MA and wait for one to appear in the crafting rotation.
True; I just crafted another one today; I'm starting to replace my halflings versions with Amuni versions, but it's soooo slow. And I use a lot of seeds because I have 3 moonstone and 2 obsidian factories. Never enough. Thanks, Henroo!

Huor

Just curious about something. If elvengems is correct about the daily quests, how do you reach the end of the story line? Even if you completed all the sequential quests on the first day, the game does not run long enough to complete the other 22 at one per day? I know I must be missing something. I did complete the fairy garden story line, but looking back at it on elvengems, I'm not sure how unless the sequential quests ran longer. I just don't remember. I suspect it's just best to play the game and not confuse myself. lol.

Iyapo1

@Huor
So you have all the sequential quests, then you have the daily release quests. The daily release quests ...they start unlocking on day one and just sit at the end of the sequential quests.
You wont get locked out of the event until you have completed all the sequential and any already unlocked dailies. Does that make more sense?

Iyapo1

For those with an Ashen Phoenix.

Ashen Phoenix is fairly generous about rounding up. Last event I was getting 2 bonus currency on every quest that offered more than 50 currency. So when they cut the currency value of the quests back, they ensured that few if any of the quest will exceed 50 in value. Which means that Ashen Phoenix will only award 1 bonus currency. So not only did they nerf the point value of the quests, they nerfed Ashen Phoenix by ensuring it will only give 1 bonus currency instead of 2.
FS mate just said that the quest payout goes over 50 at quest 41. So from quest 41 and up a fully evolved Ashen will pay out 2 extra currency

Henroo

Oh Wise One
True; I just crafted another one today; I'm starting to replace my halflings versions with Amuni versions, but it's soooo slow. And I use a lot of seeds because I have 3 moonstone and 2 obsidian factories. Never enough. Thanks, Henroo!
Something else you could consider is the Active Crevice. It is a 3x3 and gives culture and level 1 sentient goods. Scheduled to appear on day 10 and day 17. 1 of them is not going to be enough to replace the output of a sentient factory. But if you win multiple copies of it, you might be able to teleport one of your Moonstone factories out. If so, it would cut back on how many seeds you use and would free up a lot of population.

Darielle

Something else you could consider is the Active Crevice. It is a 3x3 and gives culture and level 1 sentient goods. Scheduled to appear on day 10 and day 17. 1 of them is not going to be enough to replace the output of a sentient factory. But if you win multiple copies of it, you might be able to teleport one of your Moonstone factories out. If so, it would cut back on how many seeds you use and would free up a lot of population.
Thanks; I'll check it out.

OIM20

Am I imagining it, or do the chest points not carry over? I'm certain I've only selected +3 chests so far, so I should have 7/20 on my current grand prize counter. But I only have 6/20. They've carried over in every event since February. Is this just me?

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Am I imagining it, or do the chest points not carry over? I'm certain I've only selected +3 chests so far, so I should have 7/20 on my current grand prize counter. But I only have 6/20. They've carried over in every event since February. Is this just me?

No, you get exactly 20 each time. If you are at 18/20 or 19/20, you will not be offered any beacons that give three staffs.

Black watch

I hate the fact that two of the set pieces don't have connection bonuses or productions.... they are only good for pop and cult.... all my other sets make this one look bad...
Carnival and Christmas Owls....
I won't even go through the Air Traders or Chess set etc I have packed away to see how they stack up...
Just seems like INNO's main game plan is to nerf whenever possible now... I WAS excited about a new set, then saw the size and what it did.... not so much now.... :/

hvariidh gwendrot

2 things kinda bug me .. the variable of random chests and the payouts so people can once again do the exact same amount of chests, even the exact same types of chests and wind up oceans apart, and .. the fact at the end of event, there isn't a listing of everyone like in adventures and tournaments, so no real way to check the math during or after for how anyone ranks, also a question as i can not get support to answer this > are there any factors that go in to the score other than the +1 +2 or +3 the beacons give ?