• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Sorcerers' Homecoming discussion

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Anything you can get from Inno for free, that can give you free diamonds, is a nice building. There are just different degrees of nice, between the Goddess and Wishing Well and Genie. Back when Wishing Wells were still given out, I never put them out one or two at a time, because they never seemed to pay out the diamonds as often as when you could have 5 or 10 or 15 out at a time. Once this event is over, I will have all the Goddesses in my inventory that have been given out so far, and then I am going to put them out all at once and track how many times I get the diamonds.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
We just had a good laugh in our Fellowship! Out of those who have been logged on in the past couple of hours only one member is Silver in the league. That member is only ranked Silver because she has very bad luck :p Out of 7 members who have all gotten the same daily prizes nobody else is any higher ranked than amateur.

Eoyon

I was really enjoying it and excited to attack this... until I got to 36 and found out that I cannot go any further because I have to be able to invest in wonders. So ... yeah... can't get any further for several days until I am able to research that. :(

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I was really enjoying it and excited to attack this... until I got to 36 and found out that I cannot go any further because I have to be able to invest in wonders. So ... yeah... can't get any further for several days until I am able to research that. :(
I might have made this up in a fever dream, but are you sure that it doesn't accept spending KP anywhere? I thought they fixed it but didn't fix the text.

Aritra

I might have made this up in a fever dream, but are you sure that it doesn't accept spending KP anywhere? I thought they fixed it but didn't fix the text.
I was so excited that I managed to clear the tech in time (not holding me back) that I just did it. Afterwards, I regretted not trying to use kp anywhere (tech) to see if it took it and just the text remained incorrect. I didn't test it and I've been super curious about what might have happened.
So, let us know what happens, @Eoyon !

Eoyon

You should still be able to finish on time @Eoyon
Yeah, I guess. Just kinda a momentum killer. I find it strange because it seems like the others have all been optional if they are not tasks anyone can do. But I lost my old account info (and hadn't used my real email because I didn't want spam) so I started from scratch on Sunday. Oh, well, maybe I can resume this on Monday.

Honestly I was under the delusion that anyone could win Gold / Silver so I didn't want to slow down. But after reading the thread and realizing that in the end I cannot win those (I have spent $10 on this game and that is the first $10 I have ever spent on a game), I am less angry about the delay.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
It is exactly the same number of grand prizes needed to max an evolving building during an event. So if someone normally gets 9 artifacts during an event, they can complete this set too.
That's not quite true though, is it?

If someone normally gets 9 artifacts when
the milestones are 250 and​
the dailies are 45 and​
the quests give 10% more*​

that does not mean they will complete this set when
the milestones are 200 and​
the dailies are 35 and​
the quests give 10% less*​
*Note I'm not sure about the exact quest totals, I only saw the 68 drop to 62 etc

Iyapo1

You can get all the link bonuses with six pieces. So if you fall short by the equivalent of 1 relic...the set still works you just wont have the steel building.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One

the dailies are 45 and​

the dailies are 35 and​
*Note I'm not sure about the exact quest totals, I only saw the 68 drop to 62 etc

They all dropped, from #1 on. I think by about the same 10%.

On Beta, I finished with 15 grand prizes, with the higher rewards and the 250 apology amount. I also had poor luck, winning less than 500 extra knowledge. I also bought the smallest package on the final day to get that extra stone mason, so 500 diamonds for 100 extra knowledge.

I don't know what amount to assume it takes per grand prize, but just say an average of 25, between the 18, 27, 45, 54, and 80. That is 500 per grand prize. I think I can easily get 13 grand prizes with 1000 less knowledge to spend, and that is assuming the same poor luck at winning extra. Plus the 100 extra from the newsletter.

Henroo

Oh Wise One

the dailies are 45 and​

the dailies are 35 and​
No, it is TOTALLY true. If Inno did an evolving building event with the current values for quests and log-in bonuses, it would be VERY difficult to get a fully evolved stage 10 building in the actual event. But in that case, you would have the fellowship adventure which follows. Lately FAs *ALWAYS* offer 2 artifacts, so you could expect to get 2 more artifacts there. With that in mind, it would be easy to get finish off an evolving building under the current scoring conditions. But I don't thing we are going to get the Fellowship Adventure option to help finish our sets. So we have been screwed.