• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Sorcerers' Homecoming discussion

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
anyone know what daily prize 21 & 22 r or is event ending at daily 20?

Every day always has a different daily prize. Only the final 9 hours after the end of the final full day does not get a different prize. The final day prize stays the same for those final hours. Day 21 is just an Ancient Knowledge instant and day 22 is a repeat of a so-so building.

Silver Lady

So bottom line: if I do all 75 quest and diligently pick up around city but without winning 300 event currency one or more times is there ANY chance of getting the complete set? Or has Inno just sxxxxxx all us players that can’t afford to spend much money?

BrinDarby

By the looks of it , on my main world Khelonar ....
Top 5% will be close to the magic # of 260 for a full
Manor set ... Adjusting for some stragglers lets 2x that.

Playing devil's advocate : when an event such as this,
only gets 10% of the active players, basically complete'n
the event ( all 13 artifacts ).... Doesn't that say the
currency was nerf'd too much and prolly a good Idea,
since usually FAs only follow evolve events, and there
will be one ..... to give away the last 2 Manor pieces
(plaza/forge) as Lvl 2/3 prizes, like artifacts usually are
following evolve events ????

Its not going to severely imbalance the game, and really
does make up for such a nerf'd event .... currency wise...
@very least top 20% shud have gone far enuff to get
the whole Manor set, that still keeps it exclusive enuff.....

Aritra

By the looks of it , on my main world Khelonar ....
Top 5% will be close to the magic # of 260 for a full
Manor set ... Adjusting for some stragglers lets 2x that.

Playing devil's advocate : when an event such as this,
only gets 10% of the active players, basically complete'n
the event ( all 13 artifacts ).... Doesn't that say the
currency was nerf'd too much and prolly a good Idea,
since usually FAs only follow evolve events, and there
will be one ..... to give away the last 2 Manor pieces
(plaza/forge) as Lvl 2/3 prizes, like artifacts usually are
following evolve events ????

Its not going to severely imbalance the game, and really
does make up for such a nerf'd event .... currency wise...
@very least top 20% shud have gone far enuff to get
the whole Manor set, that still keeps it exclusive enuff.....
Are you saying there will be Manor pieces in the next FA?
(I'm having trouble following all of your fragments in that second paragraph)

Has this changed?

Last edited:

The Unbeliever

Are you saying there will be Manor pieces in the next FA?
(I'm having trouble following all of your fragments in that second paragraph)

Has this changed?
Don't count on it...
The devs basically NEVER admit when they're the ones who've royally fethed up, and instead will just typically blame the players.

Their likely answer to screwing up this event would be: "dur, spend diamonds, hurr-hurr-hurr!"

Aritra

Don't count on it...
The devs basically NEVER admit when they're the ones who've royally fethed up, and instead will just typically blame the players.

Their likely answer to screwing up this event would be: "dur, spend diamonds, hurr-hurr-hurr!"
I have not had any expectation of manor pieces in the FA.
I know that the beta insider info is not guaranteed, but I trust it enough to not expect anything related to the current event (manor pieces), and no reason to include artifacts (given the most recent event doesn't have artifacts).

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
There will be NO Manor pieces in the next FA, it's typical prizes, Carting Libraries, Ferris Wheels, and a return of Menhirok's Barrow. Now that was a weird event, and the kind of fun, filler events like we ought to have. I missed getting the Festival of Mendaci for some reason, and was too small to really enjoy Robert Redbeard's stuff.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
personally i have never not finished one of these, it's kinda fun having to pay attention and try
Could you elaborate, please?
What have you never not finished? An event? A set?
What's requiring your attention and effort that you are finding kinda fun? The quests? Getting gold to complete a second set? Or just picking "the right" options to get the most staves?

Jianju

Only 7 days left, but I've hit the locked quests that limits me to 1 quest per day and I still need 3 grand prizes before getting the Pilgrim's Forge. Not sure how it will even be possible unless I buy diamonds. I'm too low level to make enough diamonds by crafting spells. The irony is that I'm currently unemployed, so I have enough time to play Elvenar full-time (practically) and yet all that time and effort will not seem to be enough. And because I'm unemployed I haven't the money to drop on pixels. I already bought some diamonds a month past, because this is a free game so I like to support the game makers.

Oh well, if I can't get the Forge I suppose I'll just sulk in the corner.

Starr621

After a rough start to the event, I finally was able to get some extra scroll prizes and I think I should be good now with just 2 grand prizes left to go. As long as I don't get bombarded by 30s and 54s I should have more than enough to get the 260 needed. I have seen very few 18 options but a lot of 45 options so that helped too.

I think there is a chance 260 might be enough for bronze league considering the currency nerf but it will definitely be close. If I get it great, but if not oh well it's still extra prizes.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
i always finish everything early, put whatever topic you want with that :) this event i may or may not get the 7th piece ..it's a new sensation wondering if
Ah, that's a little more clear, thank you.

So, you always complete events and get the "big prize" whatever that is (usually a fully evolved something), but this time you aren't sure if you'll get enough points to do so and that's interesting because it's a new experience.

I admit I'm curious about where I'll end up as well, but I'm not sure if that's a positive - I think I still prefer more of the "If I do this, I get that" system.
Being able to only earn just enough currency to complete the set plus or minus luck isn't something I'm excited about.

Aritra

I admit I'm curious about where I'll end up as well, but I'm not sure if that's a positive - I think I still prefer more of the "If I do this, I get that" system.
Being able to only earn just enough currency to complete the set plus or minus luck isn't something I'm excited about.
I'm not real keen on luck being such a strong determining factor. However, I am happy my luck has been good this time!

And I know some think it's boring (or whatever) but I've come to prefer these "three chest" type systems. I seem to have better luck with them vs the shuffleboard (which I thought I really liked, but it didn't go so well last time so my opinion slid a bit).
(And I was not a fan of the Halloween event. It will likely be a long time before I stop complaining about those damn cats! haha)

Alram

Flippers just flip
This has actually been a really fun event. The not knowing if your going to make it to the 7th building is interesting. I'm still not sure if I'm going to need to dig into my diamond stash! :D