• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Sorcerer's Homecoming Glitch

OIM20

Issue: The event is already showing in the screen on live servers with an end time in 71 h 45 m (edit: as of the time of typing)

Elcysandir screen:
Sorcerers Homecoming Glitch Elcy.jpg

Sinya Arda screen:
Sorcerers Homecoming Glitch SA.jpg

Access details:
Version: v1.130.3-(70fd190) - html5 (2021-06-03 11:42)
Browser: Firefox 89.0 (64-bit)
Screen resolution: 2560 x 1600
Account name: OIM20
:elf:

Aritra

Yep. On both my worlds: Winyandor and Arendyll. I'm not really worried about it but wanted to chime in that I had it also.

Edit: hovering over it reveals a countdown "event ends in" ... currently 66:40 at time of applying this edit/clarification.
I interpreted the padlock to be simply my account doesn't have access to it (because it was a beta thing), though I admit I do not understand the relationship between servers, if this is a thing that was even possible (don't try and explain it, though, just acknowledging my ignorance).

Last edited:

Aritra

Has beta concluded? I assumed it was a countdown [see edit above] to it's conclusion since it typically goes until live (often overlapping).

I am currently still seeing the OP version on desktop, and mobile nothing (normal) (not what @Eudaemonia showed---if it showed earlier, I don't recall and it is gone now).

I never saw anything I interpreted as claiming to begin today. The popup advertising the event (like @OIM20 shows) has been coming up multiple times, though not every time, I think. And, to be honest, I disregarded it as much as disregard other offer popups. At least the first one(s) were advertising the upcoming event and I already knew plenty so I ignored it. More recent popups were dismissed without even reading because my quick scan did not notice it to be any different than before.

I am glad that there are announcements, yet it usually doesn't mean much to me because I am so plugged in here that I already know (in general). If the start of the event had been changed, I am quite sure I would hear about it in-detail here (so I don't feel guilty paying it no mind).

DeletedUser27062

Has beta concluded? I assumed it was a countdown [see edit above] to it's conclusion since it typically goes until live (often overlapping).

I am currently still seeing the OP version on desktop, and mobile nothing (normal) (not what @Eudaemonia showed---if it showed earlier, I don't recall and it is gone now).

I never saw anything I interpreted as claiming to begin today. The popup advertising the event (like @OIM20 shows) has been coming up multiple times, though not every time, I think. And, to be honest, I disregarded it as much as disregard other offer popups. At least the first one(s) were advertising the upcoming event and I already knew plenty so I ignored it. More recent popups were dismissed without even reading because my quick scan did not notice it to be any different than before.

I am glad that there are announcements, yet it usually doesn't mean much to me because I am so plugged in here that I already know (in general). If the start of the event had been changed, I am quite sure I would hear about it in-detail here (so I don't feel guilty paying it no mind).
The countdown timer seems to correlate with the end of the event on beta given it ends there in 3 days, 6 hours. I'm still seeing the padlock image I posted in all my cities on the app.

Aritra

I'm still seeing the padlock image I posted in all my cities on the app.
I'm now seeing what you posted.

I just checked and I didn't have the latest app. I knew there was a recent release so I had checked the PlayStore. There wasn't anything there but I forgot to go back and check again the next day. I'm all updated now.

OIM20

New problem:
Sorcerers Homecoming Glitch SA2.jpg

Please note the event is still locked as per the graphic in the upper left. And, according to my clock, it's 7 June still. This was in Sinya Arda. I've not toggled back to Elcysandir to see if it's there as well yet.

Edit: It is. Screen under spoiler has the time/date stamp from my computer so you can see that announcement is early.
Sorcerers Homecoming Glitch Elcy2.jpg

InnoGames

Your friendly forum bot
This does nothing for my confidence in the devs
These are set up by our internal team within Community Management, so neither the devs nor your CMs are to blame :D We'll check what went wrong, but my money is on "We've set the news time too early".