• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Sorcerer's Hut

Henroo

Oh Wise One
How high up do you have to be? I've never had the offer... Or any offer for that matter
Not sure. I was pretty far along in the game before the offers started appearing. I think the 1st time I saw it was when I moved from Halflings into Elementals. But I don't think that means you have to be at that level to receive the offers. I think it was just the point in the game I was at when the offers started.

Carolyn1141

Ok.. That makes sense.. I just got out of halflings and got into Elementals and I think I got it after I did the Archaeology quest. but must have been luck cause I didn't get one in my other game when I did pass that quest. Oh well..Good luck all

Henroo

Oh Wise One
I have yet to see this offer in any of my cities despite having multiple accounts with cities in Ch. 18, 17, 16, 5, and 4. Would love to see it at some point.
When was the last time one of your advanced cities changed chapters? The Sorcerer's Hut is a fairly new addition to the game. I remember the first time I saw the offer, because it was right around Christmas.

Carolyn1141

I would like to have one in my other game is why was trying to find out how you get it. Maybe I was just thre at the right time. Good Luck all

T6583

When was the last time one of your advanced cities changed chapters? The Sorcerer's Hut is a fairly new addition to the game. I remember the first time I saw the offer, because it was right around Christmas.
I just advanced into Ch. 18 when it was release on live worlds the end of April and my now Ch. 16 city just started that chapter within the last month as well.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I would like to have one in my other game is why was trying to find out how you get it. Maybe I was just thre at the right time. Good Luck all
If they didn't charge you the 19.99, then I think it must have been a glitch and you just got lucky. Grats.

LutherTheHairy

I just saw this for the first time today when I entered Sorcerers and Dragons. Does it get offered every new chapter? From @Hawk1911 it looks like it might be. Can anyone who has changed chapters into a chapter besides Sorcerers or Amuni (it has buildings themed to those chapters) confirm that it is offered moving into say, Halflings, Elementals or Elvenar?

I have enough RRs and blueprints stockpiled at the moment, but if this is a one shot opportunity, I might want to buy it anyway.

Last edited:

Katarax

I just saw this for the first time today when I entered Sorcerers and Dragons. Does it get offered every new chapter? From @Hawk1911 it looks like it might be. Can anyone who has changed chapters into a chapter besides Sorcerers or Amuni (it has buildings themed to those chapters) confirm that it is offered moving into say, Halflings, Elementals or Elvenar?

I have enough RRs and blueprints stockpiled at the moment, but if this is a one shot opportunity, I might want to buy it anyway.
I moved into Elementals a few weeks ago and didn’t get an offer for the hut (or recall getting the offer ever), but that’s not to say that it won’t appear for you again since it’s already done so. Hard to say since the offer doesn’t appear to be too consistent.

Carolyn1141

I don't get it every time moving into a new Chapter..Think maybe you were fortunate to get one. Usually only 10 Chest Tourney available.

Iamaita

I get an offer every time I unlock a new chapter. It has three options to buy, but the sorcerers hut is the only one I’ve purchased. It’s really helpful if you have a lot of magic residences/workshops. I thought that was just a new thing they added to the game last fall. It seems like it should be a universal deal that everyone gets. Is it a bug that some people don’t see it?

LutherTheHairy

I was offered one I think as I was exiting orcs or maybe it was elves. It was awesome, though I did stress a little about tryna take full advantage of the 20 hour production cycled during the 240 hours I had it. I knew 12 productions would be impossible, but I hoped for 11. I don't think I pulled it off....