• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Sorcerer's Hut

Carolyn1141

Ok..being 79 has its drawbacks and I have the Sorcerer's Hut in one of my games by not the other and I cannot for the life of me remember how I got it. But would really like to have one in all of my games. Was this in a quest? Any help would be appreciated so I can quit going thru the game over and over driving myself crazy. Thanks

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Could it be one of those 'special' purchases that get offered when starting some of the higher chapters?

DeletedUser27062

Ok..being 79 has its drawbacks and I have the Sorcerer's Hut in one of my games by not the other and I cannot for the life of me remember how I got it. But would really like to have one in all of my games. Was this in a quest? Any help would be appreciated so I can quit going thru the game over and over driving myself crazy. Thanks
You'll only be able to get more Sorcerer's Huts if you get another special offer to purchase them again. They expire after 10 days though.

Carolyn1141

You'll only be able to get more Sorcerer's Huts if you get another special offer to purchase them again. They expire after 10 days though.
Wow.. know I didn't buy mine cause being an old granny lady would'nt be able to but getting all those restorations is nice and also got one blue print so far and 5 days to go. Thanks for replying. Good Luck

CrusaderMichael

You know the old saying... "never look a gift sorcerer's hut in the mouth"...

Unless it's a trojan sorcerer's hut.

now you know

NightshadeCS

I think the offer to purchase pops up every time you advance chapters.
You do get the offer every time you advance a chapter, but only if your account gets the offer in the first place. I have two accounts that do and three that don't.
A-ha! No wonder I was mystefied thinking I certainly have not seen that offer in my cities when advancing chapters. I wonder if it is only for cities that started after a certain point in time?

Gladiola

I haven't gotten that offer yet. Maybe it is offered in higher chapters? Or to people who have already purchased diamonds? Or sometimes they just randomly do stuff. I got 700 free diamonds a while after I started. I don't know why.