• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Sorcerer's Scrolls of Knowledge

Zoof

Just checking in to see how you feel about this new section. Are you liking it, not liking it, any changes recommended, or any other feedback?
It's a great place to redirect people asking questions that are already answered there; now I won't have to dig around in the forums looking for answers. I especially like how the Fairy Portal question is so often asked that it gets its own dedicated FAQ entry

As for me, I'll still answer questions regarding sending orcs to "Spare Time Activities" or to a "Raid" by linking to one of my own posts that links back to an answer in the form of a picture. I want to see how long I can make the chain of back-references :p

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
It's a great place to redirect people asking questions that are already answered there; now I won't have to dig around in the forums looking for answers. I especially like how the Fairy Portal question is so often asked that it gets its own dedicated FAQ entry

As for me, I'll still answer questions regarding sending orcs to "Spare Time Activities" or to a "Raid" by linking to one of my own posts that links back to an answer in the form of a picture. I want to see how long I can make the chain of back-references :p
Do you want to do that or would you rather it was added as a FAQ?

tiG23

is there (and if not, please make one) a list of changes you incur from chapter to chapter. Everyone knows that you need orcs once you open the Orc chap but is there a tournament or spire change in troops (***)? is there something else that changes that won't even come to mind?

Last edited:

Smooper

I like it also. If someone in my fellowship asks me something I don't know, I don't refer them because it seems obvious to look in Wiki or Forum, but instead I look it up and relay it directly. I don't trust people to follow the links I give them generally but at least I can find the information quickly using the scrolls of knowledge.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
is there (and if not, please make one) a list of changes you incur from chapter to chapter. Everyone knows that you need orcs once you open the Orc chap but is there a tournament or spire change in troops (***)? is there something else that changes that won't even come to mind?
Very good idea.