• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Sorcerers Ship

NightshadeCS

Most culture event buildings (as long as that is what you are referring to) should be replaced as you gain things that are more efficient on a per-square basis. If I am looking at the right city, you have a Sorcerers Ship at chapter 2 and you are now in chapter 6. You probably have something that is better, so I would replace it.

Unless you really just like the look of it!

Most culture event buildings (as long as that is what you are referring to) should be replaced as you gain things that are more efficient on a per-square basis. If I am looking at the right city, you have a Sorcerers Ship at chapter 2 and you are now in chapter 6. You probably have something that is better, so I would replace it.

Unless you really just like the look of it!
Thank you!!!