• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Sorceress missing again

quin629

The Sorceress should have been back a few hours ago with Cauldron ingredients for the week. On both Elcysandir and Arendyll (US servers) the message still states that she has gone walkabout.

Do we need to organize a search party?

quin629

I'd been practically standing on my head to get my FS mates to do the Cauldron regularly every week. It's been so buggy lately that I suspect I'll have lost some of them for good. Sad.

quin629

Sorceress reappeared Sunday morning, a little more than 15 hours late. Timer shows that she will still leave at normal time Friday afternoon again. Cauldron period has not been extended to account for her absence.

Siorse

Yes that's understandable, but maybe Inno could toss people who are affected some extra spell fragments or something.

I'm not affected, so far as I could tell she returned as scheduled on Winyandor.