• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

sorry I have been away

LilWolf De Lioncourt

hi Everyone:) sorry it's been awhile since I've been in the Forum I was struck down with not only a Respetory Virus but was hit with the COVID virus also for about 5 weeks:(:( and I'm finally starting to feel better although my voice isn't back yet. I've missed being here in the forum. oh and HAPPY NEW YEAR to All:)

Iyapo1

hi Everyone:) sorry it's been awhile since I've been in the Forum I was struck down with not only a Respetory Virus but was hit with the COVID virus also for about 5 weeks:(:( and I'm finally starting to feel better although my voice isn't back yet. I've missed being here in the forum. oh and HAPPY NEW YEAR to All:)
What? I cant hear you?

WB and happy new year!

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Good to see you back, and I hope your new year is better than the last. :)

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Hey LilWolf, Sorry to hear you were sick, but glad you are feeling better. Glad to have you back here on the forums! Hope you get your voice back soon. I missed your posts!

DeletedUser20539

LilWolf De Lioncourt,
So sorry to hear you were hit with COVID! So grateful you are getting better. I will be send "Positive Energy" to you so you can fully recover very very soon. We "wolf-sisters" take care of our own. :)

LilWolf De Lioncourt

Thank You everyone:) It was touch and go there for the 5 weeks. Wasn't sure if I was gonna make it as I am very high health risk, my health is very poor but I Persevered and feel much better then I did:) and also thank You Sister SeaWolf we do take care of our own. It's good to have great friends on here:cool: it means alot

AtaguS

Gerat news that you're in the mend and kicked covid's butt! Sounds like a frightening and stressful 5 weeks. Great to see you again!!

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Well, I'm glad to see you back. And better! Hopefully you will have a long and healthy spell with no more than occasional sneeze caused by the dandruff of a stray cat passing by.

AJ