• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

sorry I haven't been around much

LilWolf De Lioncourt

I had a major surgery on June 24th, I had my left leg amputated just below my knee:( it took over 100 staples to close up... I have been dealing with severe nueropathy with permenant nerve damage and numbness for a year and a half. I also have diabeties. Started in my right leg and the middle of my right foot up to my toes are permenanty numb. Meds and everything used to work but the beginning of this year in Jan. Things got worse:( and moved to my left leg as it ended up infected and there wasn,t much I could do but I had to have it amputated in order to save my Life. Once it's healed and I am walking on my prostestic, I may have to have my right leg amputated as well. I haven't been on much here in the Forum I have been busy with rehab after I was out of the hospital, then I was discharged from rehab on the 14th of July and was home for my Birthday on July 19th.:) my 60th Birthday:D:p:eek: I'm doing better and I have help that comes 3 times a day to help me out. I was going to get my protestic in about 6 weeks but it's still swollen and needs more healing, so it will take longer now.:( I'm alright and just wanted to let my friends here know why I hadn't been around lately.... Lilwolf De Lioncourt.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Glad to hear you're doing better! Sorry to hear you've had so much to deal with this year in particular! It's good to see you back. Maybe the game/forums can be an escape for you; sounds like you could use some distraction (since that's about all I can think of to help with in cyberspace) All the best to you!
((((LilWolf))))

AtaguS

Just stopping in to second Samidodamage's sentiments. I'm sorry to hear about all you have been going through but am glad you are here and part of a community that is able to offer you support, even if it is merely cyber-support! You know there is plenty of it to be had around here!

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Sorry to here that Lil Wolf, I hope things get better for you. You are in my Prayers!

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I'm glad to see you back. You are an asset to the forum. Take care, LilWolf; fingers crossed that things will get better.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
I did wonder. Now I wish I'd have asked. Sorry. Do get better and we'll "leave the light on for you," as they say. Look forward to seeing you back on a regular basis.

AJ

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I love this forum, and Elvenar in general. There are a lot of nice people in the world and a lot of them congregate here. Take care, Lilwolf.