• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Sound? After this mornings upgrade

rvtdragon1

Did anybody else lose the sounds and music this morning after the INNO upgrade? I seem to have lost it in both of my cities. I have checked everywhere there is to check in game. Things should work. Everything else from my computer has sound.

DeletedUser5521

Same happened on Beta. We were without it for a couple of days, but it is back this morning.. :oops::rolleyes::confused:

rvtdragon1

Thanks Aramina. It is just weird to play without all the boops and bings and blings and all. Never did that before. I'll be patient and wait and see if it returns.

DeletedUser5521

I didn't even realize that it was back on Beta World until I heard the sound that the game makes when a "collectable" has been deposited on the edges of the city -- you know, during the Major Events? Well, guess what's happening on Beta right now..lol :p Anyway, it was good to hear the game talking to me again. I agree, it's weird to play without it, and I hope they fix it as fast in the Live Worlds as they did on Beta..