• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Sound is gone with 20180920 world update

DeletedUser19190

Hi, I no longer have sound in this game on my laptop since today's world update. Both music and effects are gone. Resetting, refreshing and logging out & in didn't help.

DeletedUser9272

I have the same issue. Tested with Chrome and Firefox

DeletedUser16822

Also affected by this bug on my computer. However, there is still sound on my iPad...

rvtdragon1

No sound for me on both Ceravyn and Arendyll. I was told that this happened in Beta when1.63 was done and the sound returned after a few days. Weird playing without the sounds.

DeletedUser17667

It's been fixed on Beta, so it should get sorted here soon.

DeletedUser5521

(Same answer to another post with the same issue)

Same thing happened on Beta. We were without it for a couple of days, but it is back this morning.. :oops::rolleyes::confused:

I hope they fix it as fast in the Live Worlds as they did on Beta..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19321

Same, and other fellowship members confirm. Sinya Arda.

DeletedUser18529

Finally able to get my password changed to get into this forum, only to find everyone else has the same problem as me.....No sound or music on any world. Hope this gets answered and fixed soon.

Maz Mellor

Just chiming in with the same complaint (Aren + Win). I haven't had the music on since about 20 min. after I started playing the game, but I do miss the sound effects!

DeletedUser18608

Now I have sound and music but it is still telling me to Install Flash on both Edge and Chrome