• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

SouthernComfort~Welcome

Tajj

Aren and Elcy have a new FS called, SouthernComfort~Welcome. I have no members yet and it may be due to the fact that I have no rules as of yet. If new players start with my FS I don't want them to feel like they must use all of their goods/supplies just to do tourneys before they are built up. Naturally, if more seasoned players join we will tear up some tourneys! YAY! The FS is an instant-join and open to everyone looking for a home. We will decide how we play as a group so no one feels pressured. I'm more into enjoying the game than rules and I want people to feel comfy, thus, SouthernComfort. Hope to see some new arrivals! Happy Gaming :)

Tajj

Still looking for players, mages, and ambassadors. Looking for players with ideas and to share what works for their city at the moment. it's pretty much wide open for now so come on over :)