• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

SouthernComfort~Welcome

Tajj

Elcy and Aren have a new FS called, SouthernComfort~Welcome. There are no players yet because there are no rules yet. I don't want new players feeling like they have to use all of their supplies/goods just to participate in tourneys. If more seasoned players join though we will play hard in tourneys! YAY! It's a no-pressure FS, I really want people to enjoy the game more than worry about demands. I would like to play according to what a city can or cannot do just yet. Everyone is welcome! It's an instant join so come on over and play! Happy Gaming :)

Tajj

Still looking for a great crew, need mages and ambassadors. Looking for players to share ideas and build up their city. Come on over and play! :)