• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Sovereign Rogues: Come Join Us!

We have a great group of people who are a growing this Fellowship, getting between 9 and 10 chests with silver and bronze in spire. We would love to have new and fun members to join us to help us as we help you, to go even farther. Marble and Gems are a plus but not a must as long as you have a Trader. Come join us!

What are the minimum points you are looking for in a FS prospect? I am in the deadest part of Ceravyn at present trying to grow my little town, boosted in Marble, Silk and Gems. I’m tourneying on my own and hoisting myself up best I can on the Spire. I play in four other worlds and enjoy an active supportive FS. Thank you!

What are the minimum points you are looking for in a FS prospect? I am in the deadest part of Ceravyn at present trying to grow my little town, boosted in Marble, Silk and Gems. I’m tourneying on my own and hoisting myself up best I can on the Spire. I play in four other worlds and enjoy an active supportive FS. Thank you!
I sent you a message directly hopefully it got to you but we would love to have you join us and we can help each other grow. we are very helpful and supportive so I hope we can give you a new home with our FS