• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Sovereigns' Rogue Pirates is looking for crew members(Updated 1/30/22

2 slots open. Come aboard the SRS Bubba Storm Raider. We have a DRAMA FREE, friendly, and helpful crew who like to work as a team and provide guidance as we navigate our climb up the Spire (solid silver) or put loot in our Tourney 10+ chests . We play in every FA but every one of them is unique with themes and teams. (You may have company from our loving and playful monkey named Bubba Jay. just watch out for your ale during FA's it tends to get drunk quickly) We are open for all levels of play and help new and lower level chapter players grow quickly so they feel like they were always part of the crew. Please contact JerseyMeeko76 in game.

Last edited:

DeletedUser29768

I've messaged you in-game. I think my chapter 3 city would profit greatly from being a member. :)

Come aboard the SRS Bubba Storm Raider. We have a DRAMA FREE, friendly, and helpful crew who like to work as a team and provide guidance as we navigate our climb up the Spire (solid silver) or put loot in our Tourney 10+ chests . We play in every FA but every one of them is unique with themes and teams. (You may have company from our loving and playful monkey named Bubba Jay. just watch out for your ale during FA's it tends to get drunk quickly) We are open for all levels of play and help new and lower level chapter players grow quickly so they feel like they were always part of the crew. Please contact JerseyMeeko76 in game.
We had a couple of people move over to our Gold spire sister FS so we have some new openings :) come check us out!