• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Sovereigns United -- Don't Lose Your Chance to Join!

Nectar of the Gods

We are filling up and have a very few spots still open. We are seeking active players with the following boosts:

steel/scroll/dust

plank/scroll/dust

I'm sorry if you don't have these boosts and have been turned down. It is hard to turn people away, and I hate doing it. If space in the fellowship wasn't limited I wouldn't turn anyone away. Ceravyn is a hard world and I wish I could take you in. But, if you do not have the boosts listed above, we cannot accept you.

If you do have the boosts listed and are seeking an active fellowship where everyone is treated well and works together to attain their goals while having a load of fun, then please apply. Send Nectar of the Gods a message. I am searching the wastelands of Ceravyn for you.