• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Sovereigns United has a rare opening!

Nectar of the Gods

We have 1 opening for a person boosted in Planks/Dust.

We are a 10 chest FS who is looking for that one special person to round out our team. We are currently 40th in Ceravyn. We take silver in the Spire every week--closing in on gold. We placed 3rd in the last Fellowship Adventure. We have an active group of great people who chat and trade and have a great time.

If this sounds like the kind of FS you would like to belong to, please contact me A.S.A.P.. Check out the Overview at Sovereigns United for expectations.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Nectar of the Gods (People just call me Nectar)
Archmage

Nectar of the Gods

We have 2 openings now and will consider either Steel or Plank boosts. If we are at full capacity, go ahead and apply. There might be a space coming available that you could have.

The Fellowship Adventure will start Thursday. If you want to play it you need to be in a fellowship before it starts, no later than Wednesday night. Otherwise it will not be available to you. We are playing the FA this time around and we will take all three stages and get the Artifacts in Stage 2 & 3. If you want to play, join us today. Don't wait. Time goes by too swiftly to waste an opportunity like this. Write me in game.

Nectar