• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Spaced out

Rocce Sqirl

Game version: v1.54.3-(3b5159bdd)
Game world: Khelonaar
Browser + version: Chrome v.66.0.3359.181
Flash Player version: 29.0.0.171
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080
Account name: Rocce Sqirl
Humans or Elves: Elf

Reproducibility: 5/5

Current situation:
In the message center, on the address line, when typing the name of a player to whom I want to send a message, it won't permit spaces. I want to send a message to a player named Joe the Elf, but when I type his name in (hitting the spacebar as appropriate) it comes out JoetheElf. I then have to go back and insert spaces in the correct location. the message center of course will not send the message to "JoetheElf" because it generates an error message of "invalid player name."
I can insert spaces between existing letters, but I cannot type a space at the end of the line when the next keystroke is going to be a letter.
The message center, therefore, also won't accept spaces between names, following a comma. So if I want to send to Joe and Bill and Fred I may type "Joe, Bill, Fred" but it comes out "Joe,Bill,Fred". That's not a problem of itself, but indicative of the situation trying to send to "Joe the Elf."

Expected situation:
To be able to type a player's name properly without having to go back and "correct" it.
(PS, "Joe the Elf" is a made-up name for the purpose of example, not a real player as far as I know, but there is a Mage in my fellowship with exactly that format of name. And of course, my own player name has a space in it, so the problem presumably exists for anyone trying to message me.)

DeletedUser

I can corroborate.

Game version: v1.54.3-(3b5159bdd)
Game world: Khelonaar
Browser + version: Firefox 60.0.1 (64-bit)
Flash Player version: 29.0.0.171
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1366x768 (not my regular playing computer)
Account name: No Sane Person
Humans or Elves: Human

Reproducibility: 5/5