• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Spam in messages

DeletedUser1996

All of the time. what is up with that ?? --should we report these folks that do that ???

DeletedUser2963

Report them, they get banned at once. So far I have only been spammed twice in 8 months, so not bad.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I left it in my inbox, in case inno wants to view it (2-23 @ 1:04 PM EST).
there is a tool for marking the message for the developers. When looking at a message, the red exclamation icon under their protrait will send a copy to the devs to check, and block them at the same time. Deleting it at that point shouldn't remove the copy that was forwarded to them.

Edit: If you don't report them, their unfinished city will just take up another space on the map for a month.

DeletedUser1996

. When looking at a message, the red exclamation icon under their protrait will send a copy to the devs to check, and block them at the same time.
That`s Right -forgot about that :)