• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Spam

DeletedUser723

Hi:

Someone in the US2 server has been inviting me to some outer space game in my inbox. Is this something I should report to support? The "player" has a starter town.

Thanks for your help.

Cass

DeletedUser

I got the same spam message and reported it to Inno via the ! under the player image.

DeletedUser51

We do apologize and we are aware of this occurring. Please report these messages using the '!' in game so we can take care of this and any new occurrences of spam as quickly as possible.

Any time anyone receives a message that is questionable, please report it in game immediately :)

DeletedUser43

I must get 10 messages a week that are from starter towns and all they say are Hi....or Can I join? I have tried to reply to many of them thinking they are new players and teaching them about the game, but never have any of them replied back. Is that some sort of spam device?

DeletedUser723

I must get 10 messages a week that are from starter towns and all they say are Hi....or Can I join? I have tried to reply to many of them thinking they are new players and teaching them about the game, but never have any of them replied back. Is that some sort of spam device?

Sounds the same. As soon as I asked about it here, the Forum Mod accessed my ingame mail and deleted it (I assume, since it was gone when I went to add the !), so they are working hard to get rid of it.

DeletedUser

I got the same outer space e-mail and reported it immediately. Get these people outta my mailbox! ;)

DeletedUser115

Thank you all for reporting these messages! The support team tries to respond quickly in order to keep your gaming experience enjoyable. No one likes pesky players advertising another game while you're expecting that important message. False hopes are terrible! ;)