• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

spell fragment usage

Matrickz

create more products or have these show more often items that are spell fragment costs only. With 30k of these I do not use them fast enough

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Rewording the same suggestion that @Xelenia archived here with an explanation of why it does not fit the criteria for this sub-forum still does not make it conform to the requirements posted here
Perhaps this would be better brought up in 'General Discussions'. That way you can get responses that may help with putting it in the required format to get Inno staff to ever even see it. Remember, these forums are primarily player driven with volunteer moderators, so posts like these are never seen by anyone who has the power to do anything about them.

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Hello,

As with the last one...I will be archiving this as well. Saying the same thing in a different order will not make it stick ^.~. I will strongly advise to not make another.

Thank you