• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Spell Fragments

Shanubi

Please give spell fragments a purpose. There is no balance between them and catalysts, either in how often they’re acquired or how often they can be spent. Make them worth something, or make more MA offerings cost spell fragments instead of catalysts. I have several hundred thousand SF’s, and rarely anything to do with them.

Last edited:

Shanubi

@Shanubi your forum avatar is excellent.
thanks
1611262877996.png

Minkari

Yes, I have literally over 123,000 Spell Fragments laying around. A weekly lottery for prizes would be great. That way we have a place to dump those and still might win something cool.
Also, because I have so many spell fragments, I’m no longer using the Disenchant feature on unused buildings so my inventory is really clogged up.
Another suggestion is to offer more items in crafting that require a high number of only Spell Fragments.

ET-inf3rno

I would be nice to convert fragments to catalysts. I have 500k fragments and 0 catalysts. Even with 1k fragment for 1 catalyst price it would help a lot, but only if it would not take longer in the MA to do it, than doing it from relics. For example a 10 catalysts for 10k fragments recipe would work for me.

Last edited:

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I would be nice to convert fragments to catalysts. I have 500k fragments and 0 catalysts. Even with 1k fragment for 1 catalyst price it would help a lot, but only if it would not take longer in the MA to do it, than doing it from relics. For example a 10 catalysts for 10k fragments recipe would work for me.

But you already can do that, if you get lucky and the recipe shows up. It is 1650 spell fragments, and nothing else, to craft one catalyst.

DeletedUser14100

Enevhar Aldarion, I have never seen that! 1650 fragments to build a pet food yes, but never a catalyst!
In any case I do agree with the fragments purpose! I have over 350K of them! And I still win them in the Spire! Either remove them from the Spire and place something in the chests which totally worth the battles, or at least give them a use like what people above me proposed!
Even if I have to spend 10K or 20K of them to build a catalyst, I would prefer that!

Fayeanne

But you already can do that, if you get lucky and the recipe shows up. It is 1650 spell fragments, and nothing else, to craft one catalyst.

I've never seen this either. Which slot does it show up in? The relics/Pet Food slot or maybe the one that has the Ancient Knowledge instants?

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
That is one of my pet peeves ever since message boards and forums have existed. So many people do not read an entire conversation/thread before replying to something. Not hating on anyone, just 30+ years of it happening. Lol
To be fair, on a message board/forum that has an edit feature you could go back and add a note too.
I had clicked the quote button and was prepared to reply once I reached the bottom too but stopped once I saw your retraction.
If you had edited your top post with a Strikethrough and correction it would have saved me some time as well as Shanubi.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
To be fair, on a message board/forum that has an edit feature you could go back and add a note too.
I had clicked the quote button and was prepared to reply once I reached the bottom too but stopped once I saw your retraction.
If you had edited your top post with a Strikethrough and correction it would have saved me some time as well as Shanubi.

On busier message boards, I never edit if it has been more than a few minutes. I feel that is more confusing than either me correcting myself in a later post or letting a bunch of other people get their kicks by correcting what I wrote. :)

What about a high cost (250k, 500k, more?) To craft old buildings which can't be gotten any other way. I guess there are some Rocks III or whatever - I didn't play then - that are the best x per square. They could still limit the number per city if they wanted to one or two or whatever. Think of the interest this would spark in the spire! Think of the diamonds we would spend and the money they would make!

Buildings would show up rarely in MA, like 1% of the time in the building slot, or the like.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Well the Venar's Rocks do occasionally come with Solstice celebrations, so you never know, maybe we are due for version 4. I think there are plans to offer new versions of older evolving buildings in the works, no need to make them rarely seen items like UUUs for my Winyandor city or pet food if you're @ed1960.