• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

spell fragments

lulabellegal

I am so disappointed with the addition of the spell fragments in the top bosses. I just received 4000 smell fraggots - oops I mean spell fragments from the top of the spire - why oh why - when I spend diamonds and resources (i don't fight) must I be subjected to these lame useless non benefits?

Alram

Flippers just flip
It isn't that different than players getting artifacts and dwarven armorers they don't need. I need spell fragments.

Gkyr

Chef
It isn't that different than players getting artifacts and dwarven armorers they don't need. I need spell fragments.
Then replace what caterers don't need with something of value for both fighters and caterers. This is a good example of Inno continuing to cheapen the game. Alram, if you need fragments so much there are probably hundreds of fragments (if you are in chapter 8) that can be disenchanted from your inventory from the useless 'prize' buildings that Inno has stuffed into gameplay. This becomes a good example of choices that can be made instead of endorsing Inno's decision to put a low value outcome into (for some) a high-stakes achievement.
@Astram, please consider transferring this thread into discussion so that I may 'like' lulabellegal's post.