• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Spells inventory Instants tab limited to eight pages

flatzo.

Is it just my imagination or is the Spells inventory Instants tab limited to eight pages?

If so what is "bumped out" when it is full?

Does anyone have more than eight pages?

Mine has been "full" for quite a while now and I'm wondering what's going on as I've been adding "new" items which would logically creat a page nine and on and on but my total just stays at ..... You guessed it 8 pages.

Thanks.

flatzo.

Hmmmmmmmm ..... thanks for the reply BrinDarby.

I've seen it happen twice now - I have 8 full pages and then win or acuire a new item for the inventory that is added as the first item as it should but it does not "roll over" one item at the end from page 8 to page 9 as I would think it should.

I can't help but wonder what I have lost on those 2 occasions that I actually saw it happen. (and others that I didn't)

I cannot figure out how I would check it if anyone knows.

Thanks.

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
You should be okay, as you can see in my screenshot, I have 11 pages of instants in my spells inventory. It's most likely that you had one of whatever you earned already and didn't realize. Feel free to put in a ticket if you get concerned in the future and we can look for you.
1640488543859.png