• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Spells Inventory/Summonings

Squonk420*

I have thought for a while that it would be so much easier if the summonings buildings were separated by type ie: put all the event buildings together, put all of the mana producers together, put all the seed producers together, but all the goods producers together, put all the sentinet goods producers together put all the population buildings together, put all the culture together, but all the "battle" buildings together rather than having to go thru every building type when you are looking for something. I have (and I'm guessing a lot of us) only memorized a few buildings as to what they do like the wishing wells, genies etc

Sprite1313

I’d be happy if the PC version just had a search function like mobile. Another reason I find myself switching back-and-forth depending on what I am doing.