• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Spells

DeletedUser

On my game page I have a new icon called spells and so far I have not been able to find a reference for this icon and when I click on it the popup is blank.
Can someone share what this is about?

Thx

DeletedUser61

Once you have a Magic Academy you'll be able to create some spells.

Spells could also come from lots of other places as well, including quests and special events, although I'm just guessing based on what would make sense.

I'm fascinated that the Inventory has plenty of room for more tabs, because we desperately need Knowledge Point packets, to avoid overflowing our knowledge bar and blocking our hourly allowance.

DeletedUser43

Look in your research tree way back. You will see two techs to unlock. One is the magic academy...a new building. The other is spells. Check out the announcements page and the new update page. There is a lot of information there.