• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Spending Coins

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
First, I did not realize there was such a huge jump in MH capacity in the end game. I'm at the start of ch 16 with a fully upgraded MH and it only holds 46 million. So that means in coming chapters MH capacity will nearly triple. Wow!

Second, anything that involves in-game resources such as gold, supplies, or goods is normally scaled to chapter. I would assume this proposal would be the same. So your costs or my costs would almost certainly be higher than a new player's. But your final point about the Coin Rain spells is a good one. I likewise have many of them saved. And I would assume many other late game players do as well. I see tremendous potential there for abuse.
I think there's some kind of error in both of your calculations. My Main Hall is fully maxed (Level 35), I'm in chapter 16, and my coin capacity is 4.6 million coins (4600K), not 46 million. Can you and Enevhar both recheck your figures please?

Iyapo1

20211127_110252.jpg

Henroo

Oh Wise One
I think there's some kind of error in both of your calculations. My Main Hall is fully maxed (Level 35), I'm in chapter 16, and my coin capacity is 4.6 million coins (4600K), not 46 million. Can you and Enevhar both recheck your figures please?
4600K IS 46 million. I think you must have dropped a decimal place when doing your figures.

Iyapo1

4600k is (imo) not a good way to write 46m.

It implies(to my American educated brain) 4600 thousands or 4600×1000=4.6m.....I have to remind myself that Europeans dont read it the way I do and just add a zero.

Darielle

Gotta go, but I'll be back to learn more. That's awesome and so strange to me. Learn something new every day, lol.

defiantoneks

i agree with most others. coins are the basic building block of the game. diamonds are bonuses to be worked for, or gained by a little luck and game play, unless you want to open your wallet. they arent required. allowing people to convert basic coins to diamonds would undermine the structure of the entire game.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
So why does it say 4600K in my main hall? That makes no sense.
Look at the number of zeros carefully. Supply capacity is 4,600K. Which is 4.6 million supplies. Coin capacity is 46,000K. Which is 46 million. Another way to verify this is the check out the wholesaler. Buying goods with gold always costs 10% of your Main Hall's capacity. I think you will find they are charging you 4.6 million gold in the wholesaler each time you buy goods.

Darielle

Look at the number of zeros carefully. Supply capacity is 4,600K. Which is 4.6 million supplies. Coin capacity is 46,000K. Which is 46 million. Another way to verify this is the check out the wholesaler. Buying goods with gold always costs 10% of your Main Hall's capacity. I think you will find they are charging you 4.6 million gold in the wholesaler each time you buy supplies.
Oh duh ... now I feel stupid, lol. Sorry ....

SmallQueen23

i agree with most others. coins are the basic building block of the game. diamonds are bonuses to be worked for, or gained by a little luck and game play, unless you want to open your wallet. they arent required. allowing people to convert basic coins to diamonds would undermine the structure of the entire ...
How are diamonds not required to advance in the game? Right now I can't upgrade my residences or my town hall without doing more research, which requires spending A LOT of diamonds. If I can't use coins to buy diamonds, and I can't seem to earn them some other way, then I have to spend actual money to buy them in the shop. I get everyone's reluctance, and why it's better than dealing with ads or a huge buy-in at the beginning, but I'd love to use game coins instead of actual money. And I'd also love for someone to explain to me how diamonds aren't required, and how I can keep going without buying them. :)