• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Spire: Add the Standard Goods Pull Down Menu

Blue-Iris

Just started playing the spire today. Didn't know I was close to running out of coins and supplies until they were highlighted in red during negotiations. By then I was so close to winning, I paid the diamonds to continue. It would be helpful to have the standard goods pull down menu available at the top of the spire so I could make an informed choice.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Yes!
Also, how about adding
These:
libsetffs.png

to this:
libsetffs.png

?

So that once you make that informed choice you can either trade for goods, wholesaler, or use an instant.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Just started playing the spire today. Didn't know I was close to running out of coins and supplies until they were highlighted in red during negotiations. By then I was so close to winning, I paid the diamonds to continue. It would be helpful to have the standard goods pull down menu available at the top of the spire so I could make an informed choice.

If you are playing on the browser, all you have to do is mouse over each good to see exactly how much you have.

Iyapo1

If you are playing on mobile you just have to touch goods box to the left of your coin supply on the diplomacy screen.

Aritra

I'm for it.
It is a feature on mobile I really wish was also on desktop.
It is possible to check inventory on desktop, but I much, much prefer the mobile version (sometimes I Spire on mobile just for this reason).

Rocce Sqirl

Me too! It's especially irritating when I'm at the third challenge and THAT is when I find I'm low on some item. Do either I spend diamonds or throw away the first two challenges to go back and reload. I'd want the menu for ALL items, anything the Spire wants you to spend.
It'd also be nice to be able to access the Trader while in the Spire. Spire is a page while trader is just a window. Should be possible.

Rocce Sqirl

They want you to use diamonds so you have to buy more,
Well of course they do! :D And I don't begrudge them for wanting to. After all, diamond purchases do pay for our fun. Thing is, it doesn't really work. I'll back out and go trade for the goods I need anyway. Just that it's an unnecesary PITA. Besides, if "forcing" diamons purchases was really the goal, there would not be so many free ones available in the Spire. The suggestion above would just make the game smoother.
So would putting a Trader icon on the Spire page, so we could maybe acquire goods needed to do the encounters.

DeletedUser27062

Thing is, it doesn't really work. I'll back out and go trade for the goods I need anyway.

It does work for most players which is why Inno gives that option. Backing out to go trade means sacrificing all the goods you've already committed during the negotiation process. 25 diamonds seems like nothing compared to kissing goodbye to thousands in coin, supplies and goods.

Rocce Sqirl

It does work for most players which is why Inno gives that option. Backing out to go trade means sacrificing all the goods you've already committed during the negotiation process. 25 diamonds seems like nothing compared to kissing goodbye to thousands in coin, supplies and goods.
Actually, I realized this week that you're right. I'll spend the 25 diamonds before wasting the coin, supplies and goods.
But it would still be useful to be able to access the drop-down menu. I did back out a couple of times before I began a negotiation becuse I did not know how much of a certain good I had.