• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Spire and inventory awareness

Aritra

When resolving Spire encounters on mobile, it shows me my current inventory of coins, supplies, and whatever goods are involved in that encounter's offering. On desktop, I can't find it show me that information. Am I missing something? Is there a way to track inventory while you're in the encounter, or even in the Spire?

Because of this, if I want to participate in the Spire, I now switch to mobile (but I wish I didn't have to do so). I don't have tons of resources and it is too easy to get carried away and burn through inventory, not realizing how little was left (I'd prefer to have certain inventories not fall below a certain point). A couple of times I drained certain resources completely and it was a pain. Twice I couldn't finish the encounter. I didn't realize that good was low and I used it up in the first two turns. On the last turn, I was guaranteed victory--if only I had a bit more of the one good. Not only did I lose the encounter, but I lost the goods I used in the first two turns (which was an investment/gamble but when the pending victory was made impossible, it was completely wasted). If I had realized I might not have enough to complete the encounter, I wouldn't have started it. (And, yes, I'm aware there is an option to use diamonds to finish it but my diamond inventory is low such that I do not want to use them this way; Until I have an excess of diamonds, I'm saving them for certain upgrades first.) I play primarily on desktop but the difference in interface sends me to mobile for just NH/visits and Spire. This isn't a problem, per se, but a bit annoying. I'm hoping I'm just missing a detail and the inventory info is readily available on desktop Spire...

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
What?! I thought all players were required to know everything about everything the instant they started playing! Oh, "the horror, the horror!" :D

AJ

Aritra

@ajqtrz
haha! I thought I'd discovered all of the hover infos. I should have caught that.
:D Now I know! (and anyone else who didn't and never asked)