• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Spire and Tourney aspirations

Equyne

Hello all and thanks for consideration.
I am looking for an active group who does both Spire and Tourney. I am a small city (25k) but top the Spire weekly and do 5 of 6 rounds on Tourney most weeks (real life job gets my timing off to complete all 6). I am self sufficient/sustainable so don't depend on FS for goods. I play multi times daily so visit FS members and the map.
I am boosted in planks, scrolls and dust. Please look me up on Elvanstats and you will see my growth rate. I run 6 cities and maintain that level of competition on each.
My current FS has 23 members with 15 > 100k yet I am 6th currently in the tourney and one of 5 who topped the Spire this week. I am looking for a more active and competitive group. Ideally would like Gold Spire group and promise to carry my own weight.
Thanks for listening and your consideration as to if I would be a fit for your FS.
Equyne aka E

Hawk1911

Hi @Equyne. Im currently full at The New Land, but spots open up all the time (it is Saturdayand people move). We're a Gold FS and do about 13-14 chests weekly. We have a great group and Im sure you would love it. I'll send you a message in game so we can connect. Wish you all the best!

Elf Emma

We have a spot available in fellowship of the dragon. Really good group of active players and we do well without a lot of rules and chatter. You can check us out and see if you think you would be a good fit.

DeletedUser26654

Hello all and thanks for consideration.
I am looking for an active group who does both Spire and Tourney. I am a small city (25k) but top the Spire weekly and do 5 of 6 rounds on Tourney most weeks (real life job gets my timing off to complete all 6). I am self sufficient/sustainable so don't depend on FS for goods. I play multi times daily so visit FS members and the map.
I am boosted in planks, scrolls and dust. Please look me up on Elvanstats and you will see my growth rate. I run 6 cities and maintain that level of competition on each.
My current FS has 23 members with 15 > 100k yet I am 6th currently in the tourney and one of 5 who topped the Spire this week. I am looking for a more active and competitive group. Ideally would like Gold Spire group and promise to carry my own weight.
Thanks for listening and your consideration as to if I would be a fit for your FS.
Equyne aka E
Hiya! Come check out Moose & Squirrel - we're looking to grow, have a blurb under FS Seeking Members! Open join, no applic needed at this point.