• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Spire Archive Points

Killy-

Just an idea: players changing before the start of the spire get the message they cannot participate in the spire but then they can. Maybe something is going wrong with their points not counting but counting, something something...

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
@Killy-
Good thought! But I don't think it holds up:
In the FS where I took these screenshots, the last time a player joined us was in November.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Just an idea: players changing before the start of the spire get the message they cannot participate in the spire but then they can. Maybe something is going wrong with their points not counting but counting, something something...

While that is not it, the opposite is definitely true. If someone does some of the Spire and then leaves your fellowship, it screws with the points shown and the points the green + claims you need to spend to complete the next crystal. So say if someone gets the 21 points for the first floor and then leaves, or gets kicked out for some reason, those points are still invisibly included in the group total, and while they will not show in the purple bar total, they will be accounted for in how many stored points have to be used to complete a crystal. I don't think it was ever said if this was an actual bug or meant to be that way, but it was reported on the Beta forum when it happened.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
the opposite is definitely true. If someone does some of the Spire and then leaves your fellowship, it screws with the points shown and the points the green + claims you need to spend to complete the next crystal.
Ok, this definitely could have happened. We had a player leave on Jan 4th. I have no idea if they had done any of the Spire by then, but if they had 15pts, that would make everything make more sense.
@helya what do you think?