• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Spire Battles

Khalani

I have seen threads on the spire rewards and on province battles but did something change with regard to the spire battles? The last few weeks I seem to lose a lot of troops and sometimes takes me 4-5 battles to get the right ones. I never had an issue completing the spire in the past. Thanks much

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
There are many factors that can change the Spire difficulty. The biggest is a space expansion, but AW levels and research can have an effect. Put a couple of levels on your Monastery / Sanctuary.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Specifically, when chapter 18 was added to the game recently, some balancing of troops was done because of the addition of 4-star versions. So far, enemy 4-star troops are only showing up in province completion in very distant rings, and not in the Spire or tournament that I know of.

Khalani

I have 2 fairly large cities with AW's at half to 3/4 completion. One is in the last chapter and the other is about to start traders chapter. Both have seen significant difficulty in the spire battles and very large troop loss recently. No expansions added to either since this difficulty started. Others in my FS have also stated more difficulty so its not just me lol. Something has def changed.

Gladiola

There was a fix a few weeks ago that affected debuffs. There's a thread on it elsewhere discussing its effects on tournament battles, but it would have the same results in the Spire. Basically it makes the match of troops much more important, since it increases the effects of defense debuffs against poorly matched opposing troops. Or something like that.

Khalani

TY Lelanya. They def didnt give much of a heads up and I have had significant losses in the spire itself. The tourneys (although a little tougher) have not been as bad as the Spire. To the point where the cost of troops is more than its worth to do it at least for me