• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Spire chests

ExplorerAngelica

Instead of artifacts for evolving building that no one wants…

how about putting artifacts that some people want like Fire Phoenix, or

come up with a new ‘moonstone library’ type set of building for the spire.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
We've asked for improved rewards and the word is that the developers have already decided how they want to change the rewards so we're at the "wait and see" stage for the next... several months?

Last edited:

defiantoneks

aside from the fact that they've already decided, there's no way to know what "no one" wants vs what people "really" want. everyone starts the game at different points and has different goals. i am just hoping this change allows us all to do something with what we've got, whether it's extras that can be swapped for a wanted item or more crafting choices with them… just give me something valuable for the numerous artifacts i now have in storage.

Blindsider66

I'm getting tired of some of the prizes given out in the Spire. 10% PP's from 2nd level Boss or Bonus Chests awarding a mere 3 CC's. I've lost count of how many Artifacts are being stored away just in case I decide to evolve a building I never wanted in the first place or for one I've already filled.
Let's balance out the rewards issued and maybe make the Spire enjoyable again.

Peace
Blindsider66

CrazyWizard

Oh Wise One
I'm getting tired of some of the prizes given out in the Spire. 10% PP's from 2nd level Boss or Bonus Chests awarding a mere 3 CC's. I've lost count of how many Artifacts are being stored away just in case I decide to evolve a building I never wanted in the first place or for one I've already filled.
Let's balance out the rewards issued and maybe make the Spire enjoyable again.

Peace
Blindsider66
You should look at the package.

At cristmas we get from our employers a box of food.
You can whine about the box about the stuff you did not like.
Or you can look at what you did like and if you like the box as a box instead of individual parts.

The spire is the same, we can look at individual prizes and whine about them or look at the whole package and see if that makes sense.
My opinion is thats the entire spire "box" is absolutely amazing, yeah there is some junk in it (for me) but overall it's superb and I do not want them to change it. it can almost only get worse.

bkbajb

You should look at the package.

At cristmas we get from our employers a box of food.
You can whine about the box about the stuff you did not like.
Or you can look at what you did like and if you like the box as a box instead of individual parts.

The spire is the same, we can look at individual prizes and whine about them or look at the whole package and see if that makes sense.
My opinion is thats the entire spire "box" is absolutely amazing, yeah there is some junk in it (for me) but overall it's superb and I do not want them to change it. it can almost only get worse.
I agree. Some weeks I get items that I do not need/want. But then I get a few that I do. Take the good with the bad. As far as the artifacts go my hope is that they allow us to use them to craft ones we want or other items. I am just going to wait and see.

CrazyWizard

Oh Wise One
I totally get that, and in general, I'm able to totally ignore the trees and see the forest, BUT that 10% PP for killing a boss always irks me. I could win 3 DAs and 125 diamonds everywhere else but all I'll notice is that damn Portal Profit.
You might soon like the PP again, the new chapter thinks a 10% PP is not even a snack but a grain of sand in the bucket.
They seem to have made a real PP killer this time if you want to use them

Raccon

aside from the fact that they've already decided, there's no way to know what "no one" wants vs what people "really" want.
One thing is certain, to many players, the rewards as a whole ain't encouraging enough to go beyond the first 3-6 chests, enough to make them eligible to receive grand prizes at the end of spire which is based on other people's hard work (for %10 pp at the cost of tons of goods and large stacks of troops) to get to the top.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
One thing is certain, to many players, the rewards as a whole ain't encouraging enough to go beyond the first 3-6 chests, enough to make them eligible to receive grand prizes at the end of spire which is based on other people's hard work (for %10 pp at the cost of tons of goods and large stacks of troops) to get to the top.
I'll take all the rewards of the Spire, including the PP that I don't typically use. As with other things in this game, most days you don't need them until one day they're suddenly worth 15KP, like Runes, or you'll have a hard time in the FA without them, like coin rains. Besides the blue bling :diamond:, I <3 the time instants. They're like a poor man's diamonds since their use is also so versatile.

Raccon

I wish those 3-6 nominal chest players knew about your experience so they would do their fair share of effort for the final grand prize that they're getting at other players expense!

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
I wish those 3-6 nominal chest players knew about your experience so they would do their fair share of effort for the final grand prize that they're getting at other players expense!
Because this game likes to use a lot of food references lately...

They only get the group rewards for prob Gateway section then. They don't get the group prizes for all the purple thingies the juice bar fills past where they stopped. Spire group rewards aren't dished out like Tourney where minimal entrance fee grants you the entire group reward buffet.

To me, the Spire is like being able to use all parts of the cow. Some prizes, like :diamond:, are the filet mignon, tender and delicious on their own. Other prizes, like supply windfalls, are a bit tougher cuts, but cooks down nicely with a slow steady fire, like a BBQ brisket. Then you have the Portal Profits, which you don't really want, so you have to be creative and make into questionably palatable dishes like sweetbread, which is neither sweet nor bread. But hey, there are starving people in the world, and you're not one of them! Have to learn how to make use of everything in case of a zombie apocalypse, which I think is why most people here are in-case-of-emergency-break-glass type of hoarders.

ALLERGEN INFO: May contain traces of nuts.

CrazyWizard

Oh Wise One
You can't force people do see and understand the potential, that doesnt mean it ain't amazing
also the value of the spire depends on your fellowship, the group prizes are an important part on how amazing the prizes are.