• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Spire Chests

Silver Lady

Does anyone have a list of the new rewards & percentages in the chests for the Spire? My list is apparentoy out of date as I just got 3k SF from the boss of the High Halls and that’s not one of the rewards shown in my list.

Iyapo

Personal Conductor
I don't think anyone has posted a comprehensive list of the new values in the chests here on live. Also it kept changing after the initial roll out and some of us were told to stop talking about it.

Zoof

Does anyone have a list of the new rewards & percentages in the chests for the Spire? My list is apparentoy out of date as I just got 3k SF from the boss of the High Halls and that’s not one of the rewards shown in my list.
This is a better link to beta showing the diamond nerf.

Thread 'Revert Spire Diamonds probability reduction' https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/revert-spire-diamonds-probability-reduction.18465/
1. Didn't know it was really needed 'till now.
2. Now I feel a bit gaslit. Especially after I reran the first floor.

Thanks for bringing this to attention

1685901072052.png

Note: The software used is WinMerge. Great tool.

Zoof

I had forgotten to do the second floor; things happened too fast when they did but I remembered to grab the third floor in time.

1686433462922.png