• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Considering Spire Completion "Giant 'Ta-Da'"

When you complete the Spire, should you are transported to a celebratory room

• In Favor

Votes: 40 61.5%
  • Not In Favor

Votes: 25 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yogi Dave

I understand I am missing something (hence) why I am asking. I know this poll closed long ago. Is there a way to see open polls or upcoming ones. or Polls that have closed?
I may be misunderstanding your question, but the poll shows up at the top of all pages in a thread that has one.

On the forums page that has links to the active threads, a thread with a poll, whether open or closed, will have a symbol next to the replies that looks like a graph. In the graphic below, you can see a pin to show the thread is pinned to that position and next to it is the poll mark. I don't think from looking at the thread's link you can tell if it is active or not. As for upcoming polls, any thread in the Ideas and Suggestions section may have a poll added to it after there is enough discussion and the originator of the thread ask the moderator to start one.

1677724891053.png

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Is there a way to see open polls or upcoming ones.
In this specific Ideas & Suggestions forum section, polls are created by the mods at the request of the original poster. This happens after eons lengthy discussions that polish the original idea into one that the OP is ready to submit for a vote of forum posters. Yes/No votes are the only options and the OP needs to make sure everything that's being voted on is clearly in the first post. None of the discussion is part of the vote. When the mods create that poll, they put the expiration date for voting and use the 'Voting' prefix. That prefix is similar to the Forwarded one in Yogi's pic; the 'Voting' is white text on a red background.
I'm not sure if they ever got around to limiting the ability of all posters to add a poll/select that prefix in this I & S section. If not, a poster unfamiliar with the requirements here (in the 'Read before posting' sticky at the top) could still create a poll here just like in other sections of the forum. However the voting results would not be considered for submission to the next stage of the path to the devs: CM's from each of the global markets. Submissions must adhere to the requirements to move forward in the process.

defiantoneks

I like this idea too. While they're recoding the Spire module could they please also remove the option for fragments and portal profits from Boss rewards? Introduction of fragments to the boss chests has completely diminished the average value of a Spire run IMHO.
that's really not the point of the suggestion. If you want to form a new suggestion post, that's cool. This change would basically be only a visual acknowledgement that you've completed the spire. so when you defeat the final boss, or collect the final chest, that would trigger a change in the graphics of the spire room.

muffy.

Chef - Scroll-Keeper - Chandelier Swinger - EAA
Well I think if they are gonna start changing or adding or redoing they should start us at the top and include some chutes like chutes and ladders. :p So if your that good you could possibly slide your way, all the way to the bottom and land in a rewards chest full of every reward Elvenar offers . Then you get to pick several items from the list.
Probably why I don’t get paid for thinkin… but how fun that would be ! ;)

Last edited:

bretonrae

Vote "YES", please on either a celebratory room or FIREWORKS for those exhausted members who stand at the pinnacle of the Spire victorious and expectant! Several of our members have requested that I come on here and make a personal plea to adjust this to encourage members to play more vigorously. I would think INNO would want the Spire pushed forward in this way. Most members have to do a lot of negotiating to e end get there. THANK YOU.

lomee

I agree with Free Spirit and Soggy Shorts don't break it while you add some goodies t the end the Real Goodies are the 22 Combinng Catalists, 33 5-hour Reducers, the 2 teleports, the 3 10% Portal profits, And the 275 diamonds when your fellowship goes Gold when you make it to the top.

Ramseyneena

One of my FS members made his first ascent to the top of the spire today, and his reaction was "I'm sitting here in an empty room. I was expecting some horn blowing or some sort of giant "ta-da".

So, my suggestion, feeling he is rightly disappointed, is this:

Current situation: beg, battle and barter your way to the top of the spire, defeat all enemies, and stand in an empty room

Proposed situation: beg, battle and barter your way to the top of the spire, defeat all enemies and BOOM! the chamber transforms in some way to a celebratory feel. maybe color change, some gold sparklies, banners, a feast? something. let's add a little glam for those who get to the top rather than stand there alone with your sword.

Pros: more fun!
Cons: some extra artwork and a lil coding to recognize the completion status and trigger the art to be shown
I'm liking this idea! As a reward maybe you could receive a golden laural crown signifying a champion? Perhaps it could be placed above the Main Hall and be used to increase troops, coins, tools, Ancient Wonders, etc, whatever, until The Spire ends.

Ramseyneena

Vote "YES", please on either a celebratory room or FIREWORKS for those exhausted members who stand at the pinnacle of the Spire victorious and expectant! Several of our members have requested that I come on here and make a personal plea to adjust this to encourage members to play more vigorously. I would think INNO would want the Spire pushed forward in this way. Most members have to do a lot of negotiating to e end get there. THANK YOU.
Ooh, I like the Fireworks. Very appropriate for US players. While Europeans could receive a European celebratory display. Maybe a Rugby World Cup or cup of Earl Grey