• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Spire difficulty scaling

DeletedUser25004

Hi all, im looking to know how the spire difficulty is calculated. is it dependent on chapter/squat size or maybe Main hall level?.

im thinking of upgrading my MH as much as i can, to increase my coin and supply stock. but if doing so makes the spire equally harder/costlier, then it wouldnt make sense.
i hope someone can help me!

Yogi Dave

In the beta forum one of the best known members, Dony, has created a spreadsheet that shows a lot of details about tourney and spire fights. In it, the only input is your squad size. That seems to be my experience too. Although there have been comments about other buildings affecting spire battles, they have been considered very minor in comparison to squad size.

Regardless of that, it's very important to keep your MH fully upgraded.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
The number of AW levels you have, or at least the military ones, is supposed to effect enemy squad size in the Spire as well.

And yeah, you have to keep your main hall up to date or you will not be able to hold enough coins to buy expansions unlocked by research.