• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Closed | Archived spire does not pay out diamonds correctly

hvariidh gwendrot

i have no idea what i am missing other than diamonds but the diamond payout from spire is not correct (as in way to low).. me and others need to have the rewards adjusted so that we are compensated correctly for doing the spire

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
I don't think this is a bug...I think it's intentional. It's designed where, unlike tournaments, there is no 'participation trophy' just for showing up. It's also intended to require the same amount of effort from all (or almost all) FS members to get the most out of the FS rewards. In tourneys, a few heavy hitters can get the 10 chests and everyone else can benefit from their work. It takes 21 players going to the top to get the Gold Trophy. Of course, if 25 members play, slightly fewer would need to reach the end for those that do get there to receive those rewards.
I think your problem is the effort put in by the rest of your FS members. No one is required to like the Spire or go all in for all the rewards. But when one player wants to do that and the other FS members do not, I think that's the definition of 'not a good fit' instead of the definition of a 'bug' and doesn't necessarily mean the feature needs an adjustment.