• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

spire fellowship rewards

hvariidh gwendrot

spire ended and on the overview page in trophy section is a new icon called "spire fellowship rewards" so how bout a what those are and how they are used or applied inno people ????

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
If they have it working correctly, it is one point for each of the 12 Spire chests a fellowship earns. So if a fellowship completed the group rewards for the first two floors, that trophy should say 8. If they did that, plus two of the 3rd floor chests, it would say 10.

The Fairy

Scroll-Keeper, Buddy Fan Club Member
Cumulative: Here is a fs from beta:
Screenshot_20211008-234333~2.png

Huor

Shoot. I was hoping it would reset as that would tell people looking for a fellowship if the fellowship was trying to reach the next award or just happy with where they are. I guess the cumulative says they're regular players. Still nice though.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Yeah, one of the new tournament trophies is just as vague. One is for every time a fellowship completes 10 chests and the other is just cumulative of all chests past the 10th that are earned.

hvariidh gwendrot

using the example above.... for stage 2 + 2 doors we get 10 points, then we can add these points to a future spire score or save them up to use a larger amount on future spire? so instead of rollover on the points for a total score they are doing 1 point per door and letting it accumulate ? i think that is what is being said .. so if someone is doing 1330 for gold trophy and all 12 doors they don't get extra just a +12 spire fellowship trophies, as there are no more doors ..not a spire of eternity, but just spire of 12 doors for a max of +12 added spire fellowship trophies a week

Last edited:

Kekune

Shoot. I was hoping it would reset as that would tell people looking for a fellowship if the fellowship was trying to reach the next award or just happy with where they are. I guess the cumulative says they're regular players. Still nice though.
I agree. It is useful to know a group's history, but it's REALLY useful to see recent trends. A growing group could have very good recent performance, but look weaker than an older group that isn't as active but has just piled up trophies over time. I guess that's what elvenstats is for, but it would be nice if things in-game were that useful.

hvariidh gwendrot

o_O ok what? why do i want useless trophies ? that is really really really stupid, we just finished the spire we know what we just did, so a tab giving a final score isn't enough, a listing of all your bronze silver and gold trophies isn't enough, the rewards you get from doing the spire isn't enough ? now we get a number of trophies for the number of doors passed and it wont reset weekly but continue to add up ? hahahaha wow did inno think this one up all on their own ? p.s feel free to jump in here if there are any uses for these things

Last edited:

Henroo

Oh Wise One
I agree. It is useful to know a group's history, but it's REALLY useful to see recent trends. A growing group could have very good recent performance, but look weaker than an older group that isn't as active but has just piled up trophies over time. I guess that's what elvenstats is for, but it would be nice if things in-game were that useful.
As far as I know Elvenstats does not offer any info on Spire performance. I guess you could look at the trend of a FS's tournament performance and then guess at it's Spire performance. IE, if tournament scores are going up then PROBABLY spire scores are going up as well. And vice versa. There is not guarantee this is totally accurate, but it is the best we can do.